1. Sheila works 8 hours per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 6 hours per day on Tuesday and Thursday. She does not work on Saturday and Sunday. She earns $324 per week. How much does she earn in dollars per hour?
2. ABCD is a parallelogram. BD = 2. The angles of triangle BCD are all equal. What is the perimeter of the parallelogram?
3. If the product of 6 integers is negative, at most how many of the integers can be negative?
4. If a positive integer n, divided by 5 has a remainder 2, which of the following must be true?
Select ALL such statements.
n is odd
n + 1 cannot be a prime number
(n + 2) divided by 7 has remainder 2
n + 3 is divisible by 5
5. A solid cube of side 6 is first painted pink and then cut into smaller cubes of side 2. How many of the smaller cubes have paint on exactly 2 sides?
6. The slope of the line passing through the point (5,5) is 5/6. All of the following points could be on the line except
7. In the figure above the square has two sides which are tangent to the circle. If the area of the circle is 4a²π, what is the area of the square?
8. A triangle has a perimeter 13. The two shorter sides have integer lengths equal to x and x + 1. Which of the following could be the length of the other side?
Select as many as are correct.
9. A machine puts c caps on bottles in m minutes. How many hours will it take to put caps on b bottles?
10. Paint needs to be thinned to a ratio of 2 parts paint to 1.5 parts water. The painter has by mistake added water so that he has 6 litres of paint which is half water and half paint. What must he add to make the proportions of the mixture correct?
1 litre paint
1 litre water
1/2 litre water and one litre paint
1/2 litre paint and one litre water
1/2 litre paint
All CopyRight Reserved (2004-2017), Pass GRE: Go to Graduate School